[BlindMath] perhaps OT: Eclipse Soundscapes for Android

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Mon Aug 21 18:51:50 UTC 2017

Hi Sabra,

I think the reference to animals and insects was supposed to be a prompt
for us to listen for sounds in the world around us during the eclipse.  For
what it's worth, I'm in an area that was 99.51% eclipsed, but there were so
many humans making human-noises around us that I couldn't tell if birds and
insects were behaving any differently.

_don