[Blindmath] {Spam?} Re: Reintroducing myself and beta test opportunity for new STEM accessibility service.

Aqil Sajjad aqilsajjad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:50:38 UTC 2017

Another alternative is to convert LaTex to word in the Math Type format,
which can then be read by NVDA. There are at least 2 conversion tools out
there for this purpose. I recommend the one by Grind eq:
http://grindeq.com/index.php?p=latex2word

There is another one by a company called Chikri. But with that, the
references and bibliography don't seem to come through properly, unless I am
missing how to make it happen. Still, here is the URL:
http://word2tex.com/

MathML is also a good option. Whether you want to convert to MathML or to
word for reading purpose is essentially a matter of preference.

On a different note, are there any tools for converting MathML to Math Type
word or vice versa?