[Blindmath] Can Anyone Send Me Any Of These Books as BRF Files?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 14 18:53:59 UTC 2017

Hello everyone at the Blind Math Group? How's it going?

I'm in need of the following books in (SEB, UEB, or EBAE Grade 2) braille.

1. Living English Structure for Schools by W. Stannard Allen2. Living English Structure by W. Stannard Allen3. Reading English Objectively (parts 1 and 2) by Linton Stone4. A Practical English Grammar by A.J. Thompson and A.V. Martinet

Can I get any of these books anywhere?

Can anyone around here share with me any of these books as BRF files---or any material for learning the English language and grammar for that matter?

Regards.

Saaqib Mahmood