[Blindmath] PostgreSQL and PSQL

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:45:32 UTC 2017

Hi Gang,

Not sure if I mentioned this earlier; but I'm wondering If I could pick the
minds of those who know about PostgreSQL, and/or psql. I really wasn't able
to download the former-I had someone else give it a shot; but there is
something about the website that seems to make it impossible to make the
selections necessary to proceed with the download. I was able to download
the PSQL thing, which identifies itself as a terminal-based front end to
PostgreSQL. Perhaps I will need the remainder of the PostgreSQL package for
proper data server purposes, and thus being able to run the thing? Anyway,
PSQL shuts down a couple seconds after I attempt opening it.

Sorry I know nothing of this stuff, and very little about running Google
sheets for the purpose, but any help would be fantastic!
Best,

Trevor A