[Blindmath] {Spam?} Re: math type accessibility with jaws screen reader,

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Sat Feb 25 18:47:51 UTC 2017

I haven't used MathML generated from MathType in a while, however, feel free
to send me a sample and I can test it to check its accessibility with JAWS
and/or NVDA. I understand how frustrating obtaining accessible electronic
math material can be, having relied on my DSS office in undergraduate and
relied my DSS office couldn't be relied on in my graduate program to produce
it.

Zachary Mason
M.S. Student
Animal and Dairy Sciences