[Blindmath] SQL

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:32:37 UTC 2017

Thanks--gonna give this a go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blindmath [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs via Blindmath
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 6:55 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
Cc: Brandon Keith Biggs
Subject: Re: [Blindmath] SQL

Hello,
Postgres is the easiest to use and is a full DB system. If you don't want to download anything, Google sheets has the query command that is a subset of sql. It sorts quite well.
You download PSQL which is a part of the windows installation package for postgres and you can use it on the command line.
Otherwise I would just use the Google sheets query language.
https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3093343?hl=en

https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/querylanguage

Note that in Google Sheets query function, the column names need to be capital letter like:
SELECT A, B, F WHERE ...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>