[Blindmath] Capital letters in MathType equations?

Aqil Sajjad aqilsajjad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:45:27 UTC 2017

I am using NVDA to read MathType equations in MS word. I also have MathPlayer installed. NVDA is not reading capital letters differently from lower case letters. This is happening for both Greek and English letters inside equations. Is there a solution?

I know one can read the equations in LaTex too, but I was wondering if there is another alternative that does not require doing so. One would think that distinguishing between capital and lower case letters is a basic enough feature that it should be there?