[BlindMath] disabling math ML in place of LaTex

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 9 03:10:38 UTC 2017

all:

I'm having a bit of an irritating issue.

I use Wikpedia for all kinds of stuff and most of the time there are
formulas that I want to use/look at, but can't. Previously I'd just read
the LaTex on wikipedia, which was sometimes messy but doable. Now
instead of LaTex I'm getting this god awful math ML thing where it
chunks the entire formula into one cell. By that I mean you right arrow
once and get space and right arrow again and you get the whole thing.
There's no copypaste or anything. I don't know where this rendering is
taking place, but it's always been irritating anyway because it does so
much weird translation. Does anyone know if there's a way to disable
this and just go back to good old LaTex?

Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<http://linkedin.com/in/tylerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>