[BlindMath] python workflow

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:20:03 UTC 2017

Hello Lukasz,
Yes. I use NVDA.
I press the up arrow to have the line retyped so I only need to type it
once. I use alt+tab to switch between the console and editor. I'm sure
there is a way to run the project from the editor, but I like my console.
I use an NVDA addon called virtual Revision that allows me to copy and
paste output that is in the console. But for most things, I use the
capslock+up arrow to move through the console (object review).
I also have punctuation set to all and I use tabs rather than spaces
because NVDA will read tabs and not spaces. I also use git on the
commandline.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>