[Blindmath] math type accessibility with jaws screen reader,

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Mon Mar 6 20:44:16 UTC 2017

    Hello Neil and Louis,

Well, I learned a few more things from you and Wiki books.  The removal of \dot must have fixed some other mistake.  From your syntax I suspected that I had the wrong kind of dot, which was true.  \dot produces an overdot, the notation for a time derivative.  What I found in the Wiki LaTeX book is a centered dot which means inner product, which is what I wanted.  It may be that I’ll need the cross or outer product sometime.  Is that what you get from \times?  NVDA and MathPlayer have some speaking issues, in particular, they won’t say either the MathType or mathml versions of epsilon.  It’ll be spoken from plain text, but not when converted.  I’m using Windows 10 and Word 2016.  What versions are you running?

Regards,
Doug Miron