[BlindMath] Getting a Text Book

White, Jason J jjwhite at ets.org
Fri Mar 10 18:14:27 UTC 2017

If other options mentioned in this discussion don't work, then I would suggest obtaining an accessible textbook that covers the same topics at a similar level of detail. You could still use exercises from the original textbook if someone is willing to read them for you, but at least you would then have a book to read. In fact, I would suggest acquiring an accessible alternative textbook anyway, as you're already in the course and there might not be enough time available to solve the problem of accessing the prescribed text.

Thank you for your compliance.