[BlindMath] Texvc

Neil Soiffer soiffer at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 18 21:35:13 UTC 2017

The link Bob supplied is mostly about installing the TeXvc package for
wikimedia. The better link is
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Displaying_a_formula#Functions.2C_symbols.2C_special_characters

Ignore the part at the top of the page about surrounding things with <math>
... </math> and a comparison with HTML math -- that's for use when writing
articles in Wikipedia. The rest of the page (starting at the anchor used in
the link above) gives the commands that are part of TeXvc.

Neil Soiffer