[BlindMath] Electronics Code

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 13:12:14 UTC 2017

Hi Lisa,

Are you able to advise the Unicode values of these fonts in your document?

Unicode does contain various symbols in the 33## range for example such as
㎾ (U+33BE) for Kilowatts.

It's early days in my research, but I'm wondering if this might be a way
forward since it provides a single character as opposed to lower case
letter k followed by upper case W ?

That way it would be obvious to a sighted reader, and correct braille could
be applied to translation.

George