[BlindMath] Looking for Braille Discrete Math Book

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Mon May 1 10:43:38 UTC 2017

Can you find the author and ask him if they have it in other formats?

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.