[BlindMath] Desmos seeking feedback on Braille support in calculators

Jason Merrill jason at desmos.com
Thu Nov 30 19:30:17 UTC 2017

Desmos is currently beta testing Braille support for entering and reading
calculations in our four function and scientific calculators. We would
welcome any feedback from anyone interested in trying out this
functionality.

The beta versions of the calculators that include braille support are
available at
* Scientific: https://www.desmos.com/scientific?braille
<https://www.desmos.com/scientific?braille>
* Four Function: https://www.desmos.com/fourfunction?braille

We put together a feedback form with some example tasks in case it's
helpful: https://goo.gl/forms/RH6FBnIiw5Gdv7vQ2

E-mail feedback on this list or to accessibility at desmos.com is also welcome.

The calculators support entry and display of calculations in either Nemeth
or UEB Braille codes or our visual equation editor. You can switch between
modes using controls at top of the calculators. More information about
recommended screen reader and braille display configuration is available at
https://www.desmos.com/accessibility#braille

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Jason Merrill
Lead Calculator Engineer