[BlindMath] data analysis question

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Apr 5 00:08:29 UTC 2018

There are a lot of free tutorials on excel.  I used to teach Office in Canada and found that the Office online ttuorials are pretty good but if you want one that is geared to a screen reader APH has their one for Excel 2007 on sale right now at

http://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_Verbal%20View%20of%20Excel%202007_D-10520-00P_10001_11051

You can find all the shortcuts out on line or just going through the help of your screen reader and the help of Excel.  It does help to go through a class on basic excel if you can find one from your local college just so you can get a good over view on what a spread sheet is good for.  Sometimes they have a couple day classes.  Where are you located?  This is a 365 page here:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/excel-2013-training-aaae974d-3f47-41d9-895e-97a71c2e8a4a