[BlindMath] 3 Dimensional Graphs

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 04:11:16 UTC 2018

There is a program called math tracks that does it. You put in equations and it makes a graph. There is also an app called voice and a computer program called seeing with sound that can translate any picture into sound. Math tracks is a bit better for grass though because you can get information on. Some things. The problem I had in school though was that no one else knew how to use it to create audio graphs so I was just given tactile graphs that I could not read. I was able to understand two dimensional graphs with this set up. But what that means is that I understand them exactly the shape they are so you still cannot get a three-dimensional object that is a two dimensional picture and have me listen to it and understand it. I have been able to make recordings of three-dimensional objects with binaural microphones.

Sabra Ewing