[BlindMath] Any Audio Tutorials for Learning & Mastering the NVDA?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 16 10:18:57 UTC 2018

Hi mates?
I'm interested in learning the NVDA screen reader not only for my personal computer screen reading needs as a visually impaired person but also for the benefit of other visually challenged people around me.
However, learning and mastering the full functionality and features of the program by reading through the NVDA User Guide isn't as easy as it may seem.
So I'm looking for audio (or video) tutorials in MP3 format for learning and mastering NVDA.
It is by listening to ((and practising along) such MP3 tutorials, available for download from the Freedom Scientific website, that I first up learnt JAWS.

How much I wish such content would be available for the NVDA screen reader as well!
Regards.
Sincerely, Saaqib