[BlindMath] Calculus 2

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:39:18 UTC 2018

Hi there,
I have taken courses through Athabasca University which is a distance
education school in Alberta. They have a reasonable Accessibility Services
department, though I can't guarantee how accessible their math courses are.
Here's a listing of their calculus options:
http://www.athabascau.ca/course/course-listings.php?/undergraduate/all/all
They can take students 16 years of age or older.
I hope this is somewhat helpful,
Sarah