[BlindMath] Any Audio Tutorials for Learning & Mastering the NVDA?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Apr 16 19:02:54 UTC 2018

Saaqib,

While someone here may have an answer for you, You may have better luck with
a list that is dedicated to general computer use.  According to the NVDA
NVACCESS.ORG site, there are some lists specific to NVDA.  Check out

https://www.nvaccess.org/help/

and press the "More Info" button to see if there is something that might be
helpful.  You could also subscribe to the NFBNET GUI-TALK list and ask there
as well.  The link to get information about that list is

The NVDA user manual is designed to be kind of a training tool as well.  It
is worth at least giving that a try.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson