[BlindMath] Godel Escher Bach

Scherer, David David.Scherer at WashoeSchools.net
Tue Apr 17 19:20:12 UTC 2018

You might go old school and see if your local library has this book on CD. Books on CD usually read everything in the print book, including equations.

David Scherer

Braille Transcriber

Washoe County School District

Reno, NV

Literacy is for everyone.

________________________________
From: BlindMath <blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Amanda Lacy via BlindMath <blindmath at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:12:15 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
Cc: Amanda Lacy
Subject: [BlindMath] Godel Escher Bach

Does anyone know where to get an accessible version of this book?

I was enjoying it until around the chapter on recursion. At that point
the text version I found contained gibberish where the theorems should
be.
The Bookshare version was just as useless; it left them out altogether.
How'd you like to read, "...and when you combine theorem removed with
theorem removed..."