[BlindMath] What does the largest one-day drop in market value sound like?

Ed Summers Ed.Summers at sas.com
Thu Aug 2 19:53:12 UTC 2018

Facebook announced Q2 earnings last week. According to CNBC.com, the announcement caused the "largest one-day loss in market value by any company in U.S. stock market history". When I heard that on the news I had to learn more.

Of course, I can't see charts because I'm blind. So, I created a chart that I can explore with my ears. Check out this article to listen to Facebook's daily chart from January 1 through July 26:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-does-largest-one-day-drop-market-value-sound-like-ed-summers/