[BlindMath] Millimeter Ruler

Lisa Bovard lisa.bovard at rccc.edu
Fri Aug 3 15:34:36 UTC 2018

Any suggestions for a millimeter ruler, measuring app or other tool for a blind student to use in an Astronomy class?

Best places to purchase?

Lisa D Bovard

Accessibility Services Technician

Rowan-Cabarrus Community College

704-216-3615 (North Campus)

704-216-7254 (South Campus)

"We know that equality of individual ability has never existed and never will, but we do insist that equality of opportunity still must be sought."  - President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)