[BlindMath] Millimeter Ruler

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:19:20 UTC 2018

Due to the limitations of braille, you will never get millimeter precision with a ruler.
There is a device called the Click Rule that can measure to the millimeter. By default I think it is around 20 cm, but it includes extensions to measure up to a meter. You have to call a number in Nebraska to order it. If you were interested, I can look it up for you.

Bill
Sent from my iPhone