[BlindMath] Introduction And Mathematics-related Inquiry

JM Casey crystallogic at ca.inter.net
Fri Aug 17 16:14:57 UTC 2018

Computer braille is not difficult. And you will find things go pretty
smoothly when there is no need for translation work on your braille device
or hardcopy of choice. Less room for errors or ambiguity.

As for nemeth, I haven't used it much in years, but at the time I was in
school, I think most blind people learned the basics. As I too am looking to
brush up on math (as you may have seen from the other list), I am open to a
reintroduction to nemeth.

I think I have a hardcopy computer braille primer here somewhere that I uh,
lifted from CNIB when they didn't seem to need it anymore.