[BlindMath] Fwd: Post Scriptum:Re: Average Rate of Change problem

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:54:25 UTC 2018

None of you are reading the function it correctly. The variables are X1 and X2 I believe. We will have to clarify what the function is before we do this. We also need to know if the problem is supposed to be linear or not. We can do this by making points, but I believe a problem like this is supposed to be one year. If we are doing X squared though, it is going to be a parabola. I think. This is pre-calculus, not pre-algebra, so I doubt it is as easy as plugging in the numbers for X. Because you do not do in precalculus, I doubt they want you to get the derivative of this. Also, a lot of you are using these strange Curly bracket things in your work, and it makes it very hard to read. You are not riding in a markup language. Some of you should remember that. I'm sorry to be blunt, but just saying. We normally use parentheses for the types of things you are using the bracket for. A bracket is supposed to indicate that you do something first before the parentheses.

Sabra Ewing