[BlindMath] Average Rate of Change pr

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Sun Aug 19 22:06:14 UTC 2018

Good day Susan,

I think all of us that previously responded to Elise's query agree that
the function in question is f(x)=x^2 - x-+1.  We took somewhat different
approaches to how to find the average rate of change, but we mostly
agreed on the result.  Notation when writing in ASCII is an issue, and
some of us have too much experience to keep it down to a novice level,
unfortunately.  I would like to hear from Elise whether any of this has
been useful to her.

Regards,

Doug Miron