[BlindMath] [Blind Math] Accessible Calculators:

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 06:39:54 UTC 2018

Same here, don’t get why math can be hard for sighted people.where you and I had to go through many challenges to accomplish the same things as my sighted counterparts in geometry, trig and calculus I will be wanting to grab one of these as I will have nephews and nieces that I will eventually end up tutoring in math and may end up picking one up to gain more knowledge about the  aph t84 talking calculator  .