[BlindMath] Other Accessible Calculator Question

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Dec 5 18:34:17 UTC 2018

WE have a TI-30XS but the XSA is made specially for one state if I understand it right.  The only difference between a TI-30XS and an XSA is the toggle button is disabled that allows you to change from decimal to fractional or square roots.  In other words the XSA only gives you decimal answers.  If you put in a request to use the TI-30XS it will most likely be approved as an accessible exception.

ken