[BlindMath] Learning the TI84 graphing calculator

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:26:53 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m looking for some one to teach me or advise me on how to use the TI84 graphing calculator. I’m suposed to get one over the next few weeks and I don’t have anyone anywhere in my local network who knows how to opperate the TI84 graphing calculator. I heard that each button has more than one function included and that it’s not as strait forward as it first appears. I need to learn the buttons themselves and also, how to use it in math class and of course, while doing math homework for that matter. Is there anyone who’s willing to volunteer to teach me?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.