[BlindMath] request for advice

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Thu Dec 13 01:01:16 UTC 2018

They don’t. Pure and simple. That is not to imply that convincing them of this or the University of that fact is going to be pure and simple, but as a matter of fact, this is a perfectly reasonable accommodation. Their security concerns can be easily handled, as they are for thousands of students across the country.

sent from my phone.  Please excuse brevity or errors.