[BlindMath] Learning the TI84 graphing calculator

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Thu Dec 13 03:32:15 UTC 2018

Yes, depending on whether you want a "script" or an actual "video," I have
both located in two different locations.

They can be found at the following APH link
https://tech.aph.org/Orion%20TI-84%20Plus%20Documents/gc_res.htm along with
many other resources on the Orion TI-84+
They can also be found at the following TSBVI link
http://www.tsbvi.edu/videos-webinars/mathematics along with videos on many
other math topics.

Susan

Susan A Osterhaus