[BlindMath] My Math Stack Exchange Profile

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 21 13:43:06 UTC 2018

Hi Blind Math mates?
How are you?
I thought I ought to share with you the link to my Mathematics Stack Exchange profile page.
Math Stack Exchange, as you might be aware of, is part of the Stack Exchange Q & A family of websites, and it is participated in by novices to experts in their respective fields of mathematics.
So here is the link to my Math SE profile page. https://math.stackexchange.com/users/59734/saaqib-mahmood

Here is the link to the page containing a record of (and links to!) my questions. https://math.stackexchange.com/users/59734/saaqib-mahmood?tab=questions

Please note that in many, or most, of the questions that I've posted on Math SE, I've posted almost the entire answer / proof / solutions as well! For example, visit the following links. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2463916/prob-7-sec-21-in-munkres-topology-2nd-ed-uniform-convergence-and-converge

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2372486/prob-2-chap-6-in-baby-rudin-if-f-geq-0-and-continuous-on-a-b-with-i

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2329858/theorem-6-15-in-baby-rudin-if-asb-f-is-bounded-on-a-b-f-is-contin

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2330507/theorem-6-16-in-baby-rudin-int-ab-f-d-alpha-sum-n-1-infty-c-n-f-left

Finally, here is the link to my Math SE answers page.https://math.stackexchange.com/users/59734/saaqib-mahmood?tab=answers

How useful do blind and visually impaired people find my contribution? Are these posts accessible enough using screen readers like JAWS and NVDA?
Please do give your feedback.
Regards.
Sincerely, Saaqib MahmoodAbbottabad, PakistanPhone (Mobile & WhatsApp): 00923345417958, 00923469527638