[BlindMath] College math questions

Carlos Garcia gcarlos108 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:38:11 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Carlos, and I will be starting to study math in college this
fall. Up until this point, I have used the standard braille writer  and
paper to do math. As I won't have access to a transcriber like I did in
High school, I'd like to begin using more computer-based resources. I use A
PC with NVDA as my screen reader. I am at the moment attempting to learn
LaTex, although I don't know where to begin in terms of programs to
download or tutorials to follow. Could any of you offer any guidance on
where to begin?
Besides that, are there any other resources I should look into?
Thanks in advanced,
Carlos