[BlindMath] Nemeth Braille Math to MathML (was College math questions)

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 7 19:33:34 UTC 2018

If you prefer writing math in Nemeth braille, my new Nemeth math to MathML
backtranslator, which will be free and open source, is ready for beta
testing. (I've also developed a translator from MathML to Nemeth math.)

You can write to me privately for more information.

Here is a link to a sample:
http://www.dotlessbraille.org/mmlrad.htm

As for commercial software, Duxbury's DBT has long supported converting
LaTeX to Nemeth math.  They've recently announced a new feature for
translating math braille to inkprint. They state that it  is "not guaranteed
to produce high quality results without some manual intervention. However,
initial testing and use indicate that this capability may be helpful to DBT
users."

http://www.duxburysystems.com/documentation/dbt12.3/working_with_word/mathematics/math_brl_UEB_nemeth_print.htm

Best wishes,
Susan Jolly