[BlindMath] Seeking Out Free-Access Accessible Statistics Resources

Ed Summers Ed.Summers at sas.com
Fri Jul 20 12:19:08 UTC 2018

HI Zac,

Check out this AFB AccessWorld article for a review of free and accessible SAS resources for students with visual impairments or blindness:
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pubnew.asp?DocID=aw190708

I also encourage you to post your specific question to the global community of SAS experts at https://communities.sas.com/.

Best,
Ed