[BlindMath] How do I create a flowchart?

sonfire11 at gmail.com sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:11:26 UTC 2018

Try www.plantuml.com. It lets you use code to write UML diagrams.

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindMath <blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Pranav Lal via
BlindMath
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:23 PM
To: 'Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics'
<blindmath at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com>
Subject: [BlindMath] How do I create a flowchart?

Hi all,

I need to create a flowchart. This is for a presentation at work. The most
efficient way  may be to get a sighted person to handle this task but I need
to edit that chart if I must. LaTEX seems to have this capability but I
don't fancy using it for one flowchart unless I must. This is because I have
not used LaTEX before.

I have thought about using  scalable vector graphics but that appears to be
tedious as I would have to handle all the work of specifying coordinates for
each element.

Anyone any thoughts?  I am not in a position to buy software. I am willing
to write code if I must. I can use either Windows or  Linux.
Pranav