[BlindMath] How do I create a flowchart?

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:35:30 UTC 2018

I believe the best tool is the DOT graph description language:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_(graph_description_language)

Example from the wikipedia:

digraph graphname {
a -> b -> c;
b -> d;
}

Also I can confirm that the visual rendition is very good most of the
time. If there are no loops in the flowchart then frequently the
outcome is much better than anything which users would do in powerpoint
etc. by hand.

In linux the relevant command line program to render the text file to a
chart is called graphviz.

Best,
Lukasz