[BlindMath] dot language: shrinking diagrams to fit the screen

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:19:57 UTC 2018

Hi Pranav,

you need for example the following diagram. Note that the first part only describes the labels, and the second part only describes relations between the nodes.

digraph pranav
{
a [label = "An analyst gets an alert"];
b [label = "He checks if the alert is a false positive or not"];
c [label = "If it is a false positive, he documents that and closes it"];
d [label = "If the alert needs more investigation, he does so"];
e [label = "If the analyst determines that the alert has to be converted to an incident, he does so and sends it to the  incident manager"];
f [label = "The incident manager does his own checking."];
g [label = "If the incident is genuine, he raises it."];
h [label = "If the incident is not genuine, he documents that and closes the case."];
i [label = "If the incident is raised, the incident manager then does more things."];

a -> b;
b -> c;
b -> d;
b -> e;
e -> f;
f -> g;
f -> h;
g -> i;
}

Hope it's clear, but I'd advice that you go through the examples on
wikipedia before making your own diagrams as your first attempt was
somewhat misguided :-).

Best,
Lukasz