[BlindMath] Converting docx to Xhtml

Doug Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Fri Mar 2 02:29:10 UTC 2018

I have a similar problem with Word/Mathtype.  After a time of successful
use, when I try to convert a LaTeX expression to Mathtype I get a
message saying my sample version has run out its 30 days trial.  My
version of MathType is a fully licensed version.  I don't do this very
often, and I think reinstalling MathType has solved the problem
sometimes, but it's a nuisance.

Regards,

Doug Miron