[BlindMath] Superscripts, Subscripts, and Summation Sign Combinations in Nemeth Code

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:22:35 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the help. I did those three examples over again with your suggestions Sarah and the output is much improved. I played around with it a bit to get some other little things to work. For the first example, m sub x squared end sub, right now I have m, dots 45, x, dots 45, dots 56, 2, dots 56, plus, x, dots 45, dots 56, 3, dot 5, start parenthesis, t, and end parenthesis. Right now the result has 2 plus x3 in the superscript of the first x in the subscript. I was trying to make m sub x squared plus x cubed end sub. How would I fix this?
For the second example, e exponent the sum from i equals 1 to n of x sub i end sub end exponent, I have e, dots 56, dots 46, dot 6, s, dots 45, dots 56, i, space, dots 45, dots 56, dots 46, dots 13, space, dots 45, dots 56, 1, dots 45, dots 45, n, space, dots 45, x, dots 45, dots 56, and i. The cells after the last space is where I am trying to fix. Before, the x sub i was on the baseline. I was trying to put it in the exponent next to the summation, but am getting errors now. Is there something in it that is missing?
For the third example, which is e exponent x sub i end sub plus x sub two end sub end exponent, I have e, dots 56, x, dots 56, dots 45, 1, dots 45, plus, x, dots 45, dots 56, and 2. I am getting an error for example 2 and 3 that says “Double subscripts. Use braces to clarify.” I tried that, but it put the second set of subscripts or superscripts on the parenthesis. Is there a way to fix this error?
For the rules of Nemeth Code, is there a good place to find all of them?

Thank you,
Nicholas