[BlindMath] Typing Math and Science Quickly and Understandably

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:11:10 UTC 2018

Hi Sean,

Thanks for sharing this. I will speak about this to the individuals
who typically coordinate Math & Science Access research at this
rehabilitation centre and those that organize conversion of my
textbooks into accessible electronic formats about this prospect. I
will certainly reach out offlist if there is any possibility of
getting access to 3D printing here.

Thanks.

E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Twitter: @BhavyaShah125