[BlindMath] Request for a Book

Lukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:03:01 UTC 2018

Saaqib, what format are you searching for? This is a classical book,
but unfortunately I doubt there exist accessible versions.

1) If you're after a scan of a particular chapter, you should do it via
a local library, which should be able to source it, e.g. from SUB
Goettingen library.

2) I'm fairly convinced that it is available from libgen, if you want
to go that way (free but might be illegal) as a pdf (equations will
not be accessible). Your internet provider might block access to
libgen, in which case you should use a VPN to access it.

3) It's a good classical book, but material is fairly standard, so
perhaps better to use some lecture notes available as latex source.

Best,
Lukasz

1) it is available illegally for free from libgen as a pdf. Equations
will