[BlindMath] Statistical formulas

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu May 17 07:05:24 UTC 2018

Hello,

Perhaps the quickest way for you to solve the Word v LaTeX issue is to insist the installation of MathType. You would then be able to use your familiar LaTeX skills to enter formula and use the MathType toggle to/from LaTeX hot key to get them looking right for the sighted marker. The hot key is Alt+\

You'll need to explain the other problem in greater detail please. I'm not sure what your access issue is, or what sort of statistical question you might be asked.

Cheers,
Jonathan