[BlindMath] FW: [orca-list] A web-based accessible graphing calculator. Hurray!

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri May 25 13:00:43 UTC 2018

We've talked about the work from Desmos on this list before. It looks like the promise of universally-accessible web apps is beginning to be realized.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.