[BlindMath] JAWS reading formulas in MathType

John Gardner gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:39:30 UTC 2018

I guess I am having trouble understanding this problem. NVDA works perfectly
with Word+MathType. The student does have some responsibility for his/her
own education, so she should just use NVDA. It is not a service to the
student for you to spend your time re-creating wheels when she can just use
the better AT. In the real world, being able to use different technologies
is essential to living and holding a job. It is also essential to getting an
education.

John