[BlindMath] [Blind Math] Accessible Calculators:

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Nov 29 11:32:54 UTC 2018

Kendra.  When I went to your Colleges web site and checked on what
calculators they recommend their students to use.  It says that they
recommend either a TI-83 or TI-84. .  I found it on their math departments
page at:

https://www.chemeketa.edu/programs-classes/program-finder/mathematics/

You have to expand the tab for which calculator then the calculator help
tab.  So the Orion TI-84 should be accepted as well..  I think maybe who
ever you talked with didn't know they are pretty much the same calculator
but the 83 is older.

Ken