[BlindMath] Long Math Problems

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:39:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

In my more statistical theory classes, many of the math problems have
long computations with many exponents, subscripts, and many
summations. I am using a braille notetaker that gives the ability to
write nemeth code. It has been really helpful, but I have had trouble
with math equations being longer than the about 30 cells on the
notetaker. This has made it harder for looking back at part of the
problem to insert a result into another equation and simplifying down
an equation that has a lot of fractions and summations. Is there any
strategy that has been used to help with something like this?

Thank you,
Nicholas