[BlindMath] Long Math Problems

John Gardner gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:18:59 UTC 2018

Nicholas, my technique for long complicated things is to define
sub-expressions. Really complicated equations can be made sense of by
defining a long list of sub-expressions. For example (in LaTex notation
since Nemeth isn't too convenient in e-mail):
x = \frac{A}{B}
where A = ...
and B = ...
This is my own technique, and I have no idea whether it is recommended by
any official body. But it works. Otherwise you could get a longer braille
display, but there will always be an equation longer than it.

Good luck.
John