[BlindMath] Long Math Problems

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:11:59 UTC 2018

What I do is just use copy and paste. I don't read the whole equation at once. I copied to my clipboard, simplified part of it, pace that, copy, simplify, paste. Also, I will divide the expression in two parts and only deal with one part at a time where appropriate. I might change the expression to say numerator equals such and such and denominator equals such and such and then I will deal with the numerator and denominator separately. Or you can just say an equal such and such and D equals such and such. Then, at the end, you can put it back together. I might also assign the expression to a variable like I might say a times B times see. Then I might say a equals long expression, B equals long expression, and C equals long expression. Or if there are lots of parentheses, I might copy the expression to my clipboard, paste it below, give myself a few lines between the two identical expressions, solve what is in that parentheses, and then select that text and replace it with the simplified solution so the expression is then shorter and I can read it easier.

Sabra Ewing